We are excited to announce that it is once again time to pre-order our hot new summer releases! Scheduled for debut at Anthrocon, 2014 are:
- Uncovered by Kyell Gold – The fourth book in the Dev and Lee series (including Out of Position, Isolation Play, and Divisions) picks up at the end of the last book and takes Dev and Lee through the playoffs. Available in both softcover ($19.95) and hardcover ($39.95).
- The Art of Hibbary – The latest release in our Artistic Visions series features Dragons and Khymeras galore (among other awesome things), with insightful commentary by the artist. ($14.95)
- Heat #11 – The latest issue of our mixed format adult anthology, featuring a long list of talent new and old. Check out the product page for all the details. This is our longest issue yet, and still costs only $14.95!
- The Godson's Triumph by MCA Hogarth – The conclusion of the military fantasy story started in Flight of the Godkin Griffin. Commander Angharad's conflict with the Godson over the province of Shraeven comes to a surprising conclusion. ($17.95)
And that is just the newest stuff! This is a great time to also stock up on anything you might have missed since last Anthrocon, including: the excellent "God of Clay" by Ryan Campbell, "Red Devil" by Kyell Gold (the second book in the Dangerous Spirits series that started with "Green Fairy"), "The Art of Henrieke", and "Digger: The Complete Omnibus" — a book both awesome and heavy enough to kill! (Available in both softcover and hardcover.)
So what do you need to know?
Remember these dates:
- Pre-orders start on Tuesday, June 17th, 2014 @ 5PM Central Time.
- Pre-orders for pickup at Anthrocon must be placed by Thursday, June 26th.
- Pre-orders to be signed by Kyell Gold must be placed by Monday, July 7th, 2014.
Uncovered Pre-Orders and Signing
Both hardcover and softcover editions of Uncovered will be available for pre-order on our website starting Tuesday, June 17th, 2014 at 5PM Central Time. Copies of both editions pre-ordered by Monday, July 7th will be signed by Kyell. Hardcovers pre-ordered by Monday, July 7th will be both signed and numbered.
(Un-numbered, un-signed copies will be available for general purchase at the convention and on our website after the pre-order period, while supplies last.)
Kyell signing pre-order rules & details:
- Signed copies are only guaranteed for orders placed by Monday, July 7th, 2014.
- Kyell will be signing all of his titles, not just Uncovered.
** See below for special information on the reprints of the other Hardcovers in the Dev and Lee series. **
- You may include other products in your pre-order.
- If you would like your book(s) dedicated, please include the name(s) for the dedication in the notes field during checkout.
- We will attempt to ship all orders between July 9th and July 13th, but depending on volume it may take us a little longer.
Pre-Orders to be Shipped:
There is no special pre-order shipping option if you are not picking your books up at Anthrocon. Simply choose among the standard shipping options. Any order that contains Uncovered, Heat #11, The Art of Hibbary, or The Godson's Triumph will be considered a pre-order and will not be shipped until all products in the order are in and/or signed.
We will attempt to ship all orders between July 9th and July 13th.
Anthrocon At-Con Pick-Up:
Pre-orders for pick-up at Anthrocon 2014 will be taken through Thursday, June 26th. Orders must be placed and paid for by this date. The pre-order and pick-up process will be the same as in previous years:
- Add items to your cart.
- When checking out, select the "At-Convention Pick-Up" shipping option.
- If you choose the "Check or Money Order" payment option, your payment must reach us by Monday June 30th. You may also send us funds via PayPal to email@example.com for the full amount of the order.
- Print out a copy of your receipt and bring it with you to Anthrocon.
To Pick Up:
- Come to our booth #I-1 (an island table group near the concession stand area) in the Dealer's Room before the last day of the con.
- Show us the copy of your order receipt.
- Present a photo ID matching the name on the order.
- We'll ask for your signature to confirm you've picked up your order, and then you'll get your loot!
- If your plans change and you need someone to pick up your order for you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the person authorized to pick up your order. (They must provide photo ID matching the name you give us.)
** A special note regarding other hardcovers in the Dev and Lee series (Out of Position, Isolation Play, and Divisions). These books will not be back from the printer in time for pickup at Anthrocon, so DO NOT CHOOSE THIS AS YOUR DELIVERY METHOD if you have one of them in your cart. If you wish to pick up your other purchases at Anthrocon, please place one order for those items that are available for pickup, and then place a separate order (with regular shipping) for the hardcover titles that will not be available at Anthrocon. These hardcover titles MAY not arrive in time for Kyell to be able to sign them directly like the other books. If this is the case, we will have Kyell sign an insert card with your dedication (if applicable) for inclusion with the book.